I’ll add some graphics to this page at some point. And move the featured posts. And add some annotations to those. All on my looong to-do list.
- Saul Alinsky On Means and Ends, and the End of Ethics
- Beauty: Catholic Art vs Iconoclasm Past and Present
- For the thousandth time, we Catholics do NOT worship Mary
- No, Jesus is NOT an Ascended Master
- Did I ever tell you…I saw a ghost?
- Another version of my conversion story
- Just an encyclical? and Just an encyclical, oh, yeah?
- Joseph Campbell was once my hero
- Why the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary?
- Surrounded by the Libido Dominandi
Annotated Table of Contents for Blog Series
- A Few Words and Anotha Cuppa Series: rambling rambles by a rambling rambler, wherein I mostly ramble about whatever’s on my mind. Occasional and ongoing.
- Books I Want Right Now Series: The title says it all. Occasional series, ongoing.
- Re-Reading the New Age Series: I’m taking another look at the New Age now that I have twenty-four years as a Catholic under my belt. If only I’d known then what I know now… I’m sharing my discoveries and thoughts to help anyone else who may find themselves tempted to surrender to the allure of the false spiritualities and false Christs of the Brave New Age. Current, ongoing.
- The “Did I Ever Tell You…?” Series: Sharing some stories about my past, my family’s past, things that have happened to me, and I should write up some stupid things I’ve done (I could fill a gazillion blogs with that one!). Occasional, ongoing.
- The Mass, Salvation and the Sacraments Series: Diagrams on a blackboard provided the spark for this series of posts. I’ll probably post more in this series at some point, don’t know when.
- Something About Mary Every Day in May series: In May 2019, I posted sumpin about the Blessed Virgin Mary almost every day in May. I began it a few days in and missed a couple of days after that, one when I wrote a post for the Ascension instead and I forget why I missed the other one. My mind, missing since 2018. If you come across it anywhere, tell it to come home, I miss it. ;) Series complete.
- Weekly Series on the Soul: Exploring Catholic teaching on the soul, from theology to a Thomist look at occult phenomena to works on angels, the four temperaments, videos of Bishop Sheen to Fr. Chad Ripperger to Aquinas 101 from the Thomistic Institute, to New Age dangers to and enemies of the soul–all kinds of stuff in this weekly, ongoing series. Current, ongoing.