O Lord Jesus Christ, Who showest forth Thine omnipotence most manifestly when Thou sparest and hast compassion. Thou Who didst say. “Pray for those who persecute and calumniate you.” We implore the clemency of Thy Sacred Heart on behalf of souls, made in the image of God. but most miserably deceived by the treacherous snares of Freemasons and going more and more astray in the way of perdition. Let not the Church. Thy Spouse, any longer be oppressed by them, but appeased by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin. Thy Mother, and the prayers of the just, be mindful of Thine infinite mercy; and disregarding their perversity, cause these very men to return to Thee, that they may bring consolation to the Church by a most abundant penance, make reparation for their misdeeds, and secure for themselves a glorious eternity. Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen.
—The Raccolta, 8th Edition, Page 410.
Blessed Mother, Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Maximillian Kolbe, pray for us!
Important helps including links to more prayers:
- Humanum Genus, Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII On Freemasonry, April 20, 1884.
- Prayers to Break Freemasonic Curse, in PDF format from Fr. Chad Ripperger.
- Our Times, Part I: Our Lady’s View of Our Times, talk by Fr. Chad Ripperger.
- More prayers to defeat communism and Freemasonry.
- What Does the Church Say about Freemasonry? from Catholic Answers.
- A saint who fought the Freemasons has the battle plan against today’s dictatorship, by John-Henry Westen at LifeSiteNews.
- Freemasonry is Conquered by Mary, a talk by Dr. Mark Miravalle.
- The Catholic Catechism on Freemasonry: A Theological and Historical Treatment on the Catholic Church’s Prohibition Against Freemasonry and its Appendant Masonic Bodies, by David L. Gray. Paperback, Kindle. (Amazon affiliate links, see full disclosure below for more.)
I’ll add to this page when I can. For now let us remember that Our Lady of Fatima called for us to pray the Rosary, fast, do penance, and observe the Five First Fridays, for the salvation of souls and the conversion of sinners, and in order to defeat the errors of Russia (communism and do note that many of the communists who tried to shut down Fatima were also Freemasons) and to bring a time of peace to the world.
Full disclosure: When you make any purchase through my Amazon affiliate links (or my general Amazon link) on this site, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you. And thank you for your prayers and support.