Update, October 22, 2020: I realized that EWTN has changed their website (yet again), so I’m having to re-do a lot of links in the Resource section. Bear with me. I’ll work on it tonight after I get my Thursday post written and posted. I updated this page already. Will add some to it soon. Will get the other pages links updated later tonight, too.
Documents by Pope John Paul II
- The Gospel of Life. Also see the page Developing a Catholic Worldview, Understanding the Living the Gospel of Life section, for more on this encyclical that every pro-life worker and every Catholic should read. (The links will need updating, I’ll do that later tonight, too. 10-22-20)
- The Splendor of Truth.
- Faith and Reason.
- Reconciliation and Penance in the Mission of the Church Today.
- Salvifici Doloris (On the Christian Meaning of Human Suffering).
Documents by Pope Benedict XVI
- Verbum Domini (The Word of the Lord) Post-Synodal Exhortation on The Word of God in the Life and Mission of the Church: Said to be “the most important Church document on Holy Scripture since Dei Verbum (Vatican II’s Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation).
- Deus Caritas Est (God is Love).
- Sacramentum Caritatis (Sacrament of Charity).
- Spe Salvi (Saved in Hope).
- Caritas in Veritate (Charity or Love in Truth).
Documents by Other Popes
- Aeterni Patris (On the Restoration of Christian Philosophy), Pope Leo XIII.
- Miserentissimus Redemptor (On Reparation to the Sacred Heart), Pope Pius XI.
As always, if you find any broken links, etc., anywhere on the site, please let me know. Thanks. And thanks for reading. God bless!