The combination of a priest’s talk at a workshop and the diagrams he drew on a blackboard gave me an idea for a post which turned into a series of posts.
- Part 1: This series began as a write-up of a talk by Fr. Justin Nolan, FSSP, but instead took on a life of its own and has become some rather broad reflections on salvation history as it leads up to the founding of the Church by Christ, and the Church’s role in salvation. In the beginning…
- Part 2: After the Fall, understanding what the Fall is, what the sin leading to the Fall actually is, and what the punishment is.
- Part 3: God provides a solution to the problem of the Fall: the Incarnation, the Word becomes flesh to dwell among men.
- Part 4: The Death of the God-Man, Lamb of God Who takest away the sin of the world, the Church as the Body of Christ.
- Part 1: Journeying Toward God in the Barque of Peter.
- Part 2: Journeying Toward God in the Barque of Peter, continued.
Diagrams for the audio of the workshop for the Mass in the Extraordinary Form
Go to The Mass, Salvation, and the Sacraments series TOC
Go to All Series TOC