I sponsored a friend in the RCIA back in 2009. It was interesting. I wrote a couple of posts about the experience. Links below.
- Just an encyclical?
- Just an encyclical, oh yeah?
- Awe inspiring rites
- Shhh! Keeping silence before the Blessed Sacrament
- St. John the Baptist and the Essene Question
- The Vatican does not accept Darwinian atheistic evolution
- Using the Catechism
- Handing on the faith
- Things I thought I knew
- Rape and abortion, a Catholic view, Part 1
- Rape and abortion, a Catholic view, Part 2, Words of hope
Subscribe via email: While you’re here, subscribe to get new blog posts, updates on projects like the ebooks, giveaways, and who knows what else. And thank you very much!
Image: On the Road to Emmaus, by Robert Zund, via Wikimedia Commons, public domain. “Did not our hearts burn within us…?”
Full disclosure: When you make any purchase through my Amazon affiliate links (or my general Amazon link) on this site, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you. And thank you for your prayers and support.
Copyright: All original material on Catholic Heart and Mind is Copyright © 2009-2023 Lee Lancaster. All rights reserved. Read more.