- Did I ever tell you I saw a ghost? I may know a little more about such things now, but I’m not sure I’d be any less afraid if it happened again. Maybe, but maybe not. Not that I want t find out!
- Did I ever tell you how I found my spirit guide? I had such high expectations for my experiment. I was so sophisticated and enlightened, or so I thought. Imagine my surprise–but I’m not going to give it away here. You’ll have to read it to find out what happened.
- Did I ever tell you this about Mary? I was alone and afraid in the hospital after what was labelled a heart attack (though there was no damage to my heart and the doctors admitted they didn’t really know what happened to me). The time I spent in the ICU was probably the scariest time of my life, even scarier than seeing ghosts. But the Blessed Mother held my hand through it all.
- Did I ever tell you how I started praying the Rosary before I became Catholic? Our Blessed Mother is always waiting to help us. I learned on this occasion that when we ask her to help us, we need to jump back out of the way quick, fast, and in a hurry!
- Did I ever tell you about my embarrassing convert class? There are some reliable signs that someone is a non-Catholic in a Catholic group or at Mass. I stumbled onto two of these telltale signs at the very beginning of my very first convert class back in 1995. Sigh.
- Did I ever tell you about my encounters with evil? Someone asked on Twitter today if anyone had ever seen anything holy or demonic (outside of the sacraments as he later clarified, which is exactly what I understood him to mean and hence my answer). I gave a brief Twitter reply but here on the blog I can tell the story in a fuller, more fleshed out fashion. So here it is.
Back to All Series TOC