Five Intentions Given By Pope John Paul II
For Use in Recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy to End Abortion, to End the Culture of Death, to Build a Civilization of Love. (About the Apostolic Blessing given by Pope John Paul II.)
- For mothers, that they not abort their offspring;
- For infants in danger of being put to death in the womb;
- For a change of heart of providers of abortions and of their collaborators;
- For human victims of stem cell research, genetic manipulation, cloning and euthanasia;
- And for all entrusted with the government of peoples, that they may promote the Culture of Life, so as to put an end to the culture of death.