+JMJ+ Today is the feast day of St. John Baptist de Rossi, priest (Roman Martyrology). He was also known as the Apostle of the Abandoned. Thinking of the abandoned ones made me think of those who might be tempted to despair, those who have been hurt deeply and think they have nowhere to turn. Some of those who have been hurt deeply are those who have been misled and deceived by wolves in sheep’s clothing.
And thinking about those wolves brought me to what I’m going to share with you today, well, tonight. (I began this post while it was still day but something happened every time I sat down to write.) Back in 2020 I watched a documentary on EWTN, A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing II: Gender Agenda, made by the same people who produced A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing about Saul Alinsky and the rise of Cultural Marxism in the Church and in America in general. (Links to these films in DVD format in the Notes and Links section at the end of this post.) You can also watch the Gender Agenda online on YouTube, until it gets taken down, anyway.
The work of the late Dr. Judith Reisman is featured in the Gender Agenda film. She labored tirelessly for many years to expose the fraud that was Alfred Kinsey. But people still tout his chicanery as if it were real science. Watch the film. I knew some of the stuff already because I had watched a documentary on him years ago and discovered Dr. Reisman then. But it wasn’t until I watched the Gender Agenda that I realized how far-reaching the effects of his fraudulent “research” has been. Prepare to have your mind blown.
This was disturbing to find just now. Pray for those who have been misled. Pray for our Church, for our priests and bishops. And for the repentance and conversion of all who have misled and harmed so many all over the world for so many years. The amount of harm done is unimaginable and it’s still happening every single day. Breaks my heart to think about it.
Thanks for visiting the blog and reading. I pray that you and I will stay holy and virtuous this Easter season, and may we become who the Lord intends us to be: SAINTS. Please pray for me, and know that I pray for you. God bless you and may His Peace be always with you. +JMJ+
Join me on Fridays for the Rosary Project Live on Twitter at 8pm ET, 7pm CT, to cultivate a culture of Life and Love, and to end the culture of death. There’s also a Rosary on the blog you can use anytime.
“The Rosary is the ‘weapon’ for these times.” — Padre Pio
Notes and Links: None of the links in this Notes and Links section are Amazon affiliate links.
- Read more about St. John Baptist de Rossi at these sites: Catholic Culture, Anastpaul’s, or Catholic365.
- “By martyrology is understood a catalogue of martyrs and saints arranged according to the order of their feasts, i.e., according to the calendar.” Read more in the Catholic Encyclopedia at New Advent.
- A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing II: The Gender Agenda at EWTN Religious Catalogue: DVD or Extended Edition DVD.
- A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing (Saul Alinsky):at EWTN Religious Catalogue: DVD or Extended Edition DVD.
- Watch A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing II: The Gender Agenda online at YouTube. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Rent or buy the Gender Agenda at EWTN.com. Rent $1.99 or Buy $9.99. (I don’t know how that works, if you get to download the video after you buy it or if it only streams or what.)
- Rent or buy the Saul Alinsky film at EWTN.com. Rent $1.99 or Buy $9.99.
- By Dr. Judith Reisman: Catholic Church’s Reliance Upon Kinsey Pseudoscience in John Jay Report. Yikes! I’ll read this over the next few days and post more about it later.
Image: Saint John Baptist de Rossi, unknown artist, via Wikimedia Commons, public domain.
Full disclosure: When you make purchases through my Amazon affiliate links (or my general Amazon link) on this site, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your prayers and support!