+JMJ+ Welcome to our Catholic Book of the Month series for April 2021, featuring Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls, by Dr. John Bergsma. This week we’ve got two videos by Dr. Bergsma, one with a PDF handout, and a bonus video of a short talk by Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, filmed on location at Qumran.
Video: The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Canon and Text of the Bible, by Dr. John Bergsma.
Bonus video: Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, (of EWTN) explains Qumran, the Essenes, and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Thank you for visiting and reading. I hope you’ll join me again. Until next time, whoever and wherever you are, stay safe and well, virtuous and holy, and focused this Easter season on joyful hope in the Resurrection. May you become who you were always meant to be: a saint! May the Lord bless and keep you and yours, and may His peace be always with you. +JMJ+
Notes and Links
- Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls, by Dr. John Bergsma: Paperback, Kindle (Amazon affiliate links, see Full Disclosure for more).
- Video series on DVD for purchase at the Franciscan University bookstore. Watch on YouTube.
- Video: The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Canon and Text of the Bible, by Dr. John Bergsma.
- Video: The Dead Sea Scrolls, by Dr. John Bergsma. Get a CD or MP3 of this at Lighthouse Catholic Media. PDF handout.
- Bonus video: Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, (of EWTN) explains Qumran, the Essenes, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, filmed on location at Qumran.
Image credits: Image in the banner from Pixabay, royalty-free images.
Full disclosure: When you make purchases through my Amazon affiliate links (or my general Amazon link) on this site, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your prayers and support!
Copyright: All material on Catholic Heart and Mind is copyright 2009-2021 Lee Lancaster, except where otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. See Permissions and Copyright for more. Quoted material belongs to others and they retain their copyright. Most images and quoted material are in the public domain except for otherwise noted.