I can’t get this film off of my mind. Ever since watching EWTN’s and Arcadia Film’s newest, A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing II, it’s almost all I can think about. (I say almost because I do have other projects that are still there in my mind: the Weekly Series On the Soul, Re-Reading the New Age, undertaking a first stufy of the Spanish Civil War, learning about Critical Theory and the Frankfurt School, among others.)
Video: Film-makers Stephen Payne and Richard Payne on EWTN Live with Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ., talking about their new film, A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing II.
“The sequel to the 2016 award-winning docudrama A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing II. Now, two NEW wolves are profiled; Simone de Beauvoir and Alfred Kinsey. Their destructive work has set the stage for the devastating sexual and moral confusion in our society today.”From the description of the film on Vimeo.
Video: Raymond Arroyo talks with Paul Kengor about his new book, The Devil and Karl Marx: Communism’s Long March of Death, Deception, and Infiltration on EWTN’s The World Over.
For more videos featuring Paul Kengor talking about his book, Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage, see notes at the end of this post.
If you watched their earlier film, A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing, about Saul “The Ends Justify the Means” Alinsky, then prepared for another hard-hitting documentary. I think this one may have hit me harder because I can see so many of the ideas in it playing a part in my life. I wasn’t in a sexually abusive relationship growing up or anything like that, but I can that these ideas were taking root in the culture around me. I can see how it developed to where we are now. And I can see the damage that was done to so many people, children and adults, during those years and on until today.
I’m not going to tell you more about the film right now. Except for this: remember the following names. Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Alfred Kinsey. That last one is a real doozy. I’d read about him before. What he did to children—CHILDREN!—was thoroughly disgusting and evil. There is a special place in hell for a person who does what he did. I hope he repented before he died. I hope all of them did.
See the schedule of EWTN air times of A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing II in the lower right corner of the page. Also see screenshot below.
And remember in your prayers the ones working hard to expose the evil: Paul Kengor, Judith Reisman, Stephen Payne and Richard Payne and all at Arcadia Films, and the good people at EWTN who work tirelessly to bring us good Catholic content and to help us to fight the good fight.
And on that note, I’ll leave you with this prayer.
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Thank you for visiting and reading. Until next time, whoever and wherever you are, please stay safe and well, and virtuous and holy, fighting the good fight, combatting evil. May the Lord bless and keep you and yours, and may His peace be always with you. +JMJ+
Notes and Links
- A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing II – The Gender Agenda (2020): DVD at EWTN’s Religious Catalogue (due to ship around October 23). Purchase streaming and download at Vimeo (available now).
- A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing I: Saul Alinsky (2016): DVD at EWTN’s Religious Catalogue. Purchase streaming and download at Vimeo.
- Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage, by Paul Kengor: Hardcover, Kindle. (Amazon affiliate links, see Full Disclosure below.)
- The Devil and Karl Marx: Communism’s Long March of Death, Deception, and Infiltration, by Paul Kengor: Paperback, Kindle.
- Paul Kengor discussing Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage: from thedove.us, very brief interview on WorldNetDaily, a talk of over an hour from the Heritage Foundation, an interview from C-SPAN’s Book-TV on YouTube (covers some of his other books, too).
- “The Devil and Karl Marx”: a Review, by Robert Orlando on The Catholic Thing.
Image of wolves hunting from Kewl Wallpapers, apparently no longer on the web.
Copyright: All original material on Catholic Heart and Mind is Copyright © 2009-2023 Lee Lancaster. All rights reserved. Read more.
Full disclosure: When you make any purchase through my Amazon affiliate links (or my general Amazon link) on this site, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you. And thank you for your prayers and support.