My NaNoWriMo word count is already at 31,167 out of the goal of 50,000 (target for today was 30,000) and that gives me some breathing room. So I’m taking some time to ponder the mysteries of the universe. Some things I’ve wondered along the way:
- If Christ is the King of the whole universe, then isn’t He the Savior of everybody on every world?
- Do aliens suffer from original sin or just humans?
- Do humans exist on other planets already?
- Would they look like us?
- What if there are beings a lot like us on the other side of the galaxy?
- How long would it take for us to find them? Or for them to find us?
- What if they already did…and they’re as surprised as we are?
I wasn’t kidding about those mysteries of the universe. And that’s not even the half of it! But if I say any more, you’ll know too much and then I’ll have to…you know. You’ll just have to wait for the book. Or the movie. Oh, don’t I wish?! Why, yes, I do, actually. ;)
Thanks for reading and may the peace of Christ be with you always. Back to working on the novel now. Or do some dreaming. (Same thing, really.) ;)