I have so much to write about, I hardly know where to begin. Been reading so many books, observing so many things. I’ll wait until I can sit down with the laptop to write full posts; blogging by phone is fine for a brief check-in like this. But I will list below some of the things I’ve read and/or am reading. Links and a few words about them later.
- The Battle for Middle-earth: Tolkien’s Divine Design in the Lord of the Rings, Rev. Fleming Rutledge.
- The Hidden Manna, Rev. James T. O’Connor.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades), Robert Spencer.
- The Economics of Freedom, Frederic Bastiat.
- How Civilizations Die (and Why Islam is Dying Too), David P. Goldman.
- Dean Spanley, Lord Dunsany.
- Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology of the Body, Karol Wojtyla/Pope John Paul II.
Reading these and other books not listed above, along with life as usual and working on the novel(s) and other projects (including learning to play the kalimba a friend gave me), has kept me occupied and away from the blog. I’ll write more about all of this soon.
Peace be with you.