September 11th was a dark day in 2001. And it was a dark day again in 2009 when a brave pro-life activist was gunned down while carrying a sign outside a high school in Michigan. And there is no doubt that he was targeted by his assailant precisely because he (the victim) was pro-life since he (the murderer) admitted it:
“Prosecutors said Drake told them he targeted Pouillon because of his pro-life activities.” Quoted from LiteSiteNews.com.
And where is the voice of the pro-abortion crowd, denouncing such violence as they did when Tiller was murdered? Most pro-lifers who have any sense at all were saddened at his murder because they are pro-life and murder is not pro-life! The ends do not justify the means. Who does not understand this? Well, I guess that’s a silly question. If everybody understood it, there would be no need for pro-life activity. Because there wouldn’t be anyone taking life so lightly…or taking life at all!
Read more about it at:
- Suspect Charged with First-Degree Premeditated Murder of Michigan Pro-Lifer
- Pro-Abortion Groups Silent in Wake of Pro-Life Activist’s Slaying
- Pro-life activist and business owner murdered in Michigan
- Officials Charge Man Suspected of Shooting Pro-Life Abortion Protester Pouillon
- Slain Pro-Life Advocate Jim Pouillon Known as the Peaceful Abortion Sign Guy